Are you a current junior or senior, or recent graduate within the last 24 months, pursuing a degree in Industrial Engineering or related field? If so, we want to hear from you! UPS Global Business Services (GBS) is looking for a dynamic Engineering intern who is eager to obtain real-world, hands-on business experience.
The GBS Engineering intern (EPIC) will gather data and complete site coordination to assist in process analysis and improvements.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Analyzes data and processes and recommends improvements
- Performs speech analytics and compiles results
- Updates Center of Excellence documents
- Organizes site profile data with Verint Setup
Knowledge and Skills
- Detail-oriented with ability to work autonomously
- Experience with data mining and statistical analysis
- Ability to report and analyze data
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
UPS is an equal opportunity employer. UPS does not discriminate on the basis of race/color/religion/sex/national origin/veteran/disability/age/sexual orientation/gender identity or any other characteristic protected by law