Are you a current college junior or senior pursuing a degree in Industrial Engineering, Management Information Systems, Information Technology, Business Analytics or related field, or a recent graduate within the last 24 months? If so, we want to hear from you! UPS Global Business Services (GBS) is looking for a dynamic Industrial Engineering intern who is eager to obtain real-world, hands-on business experience.
The GBS Engineering intern supports, develops, and maintains standards, methods, and procedures for various processes.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Researches and develops solutions for measuring operations activities
- Analyzes and updates standards for operating models
- Develops data dictionary and naming conventions to standardize processes and procedures
Knowledge and Skills
- Proficient in Microsoft Excel
- Ability to problem solve and trouble shoot
- Experience with analyzing data and data mining
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
UPS is an equal opportunity employer. UPS does not discriminate on the basis of race/color/religion/sex/national origin/veteran/disability/age/sexual orientation/gender identity or any other characteristic protected by law