Our client is seeking a Financial Business Analyst to support the USARC G8 in Gaithersburg, VA, Fort McCoy, and DFAS Indianapolis.
- Ensure USARC passes the 2019 audit and maintain its fiduciary responsibilities to taxpayer
- Support the command's requirement to meet new financial management regulations
- Train up staff on usage of GFEBS (technical) and financial management processes (functional)
- Provide capability to monitor financial audit readiness as part of the financial management approach
Duties and Responsibilities:
Support to perform day-to-day functions of all areas of financial management, such as analysis, input, reconciliation, fact finding, efficiency studies, problem resolution, developing guidance, and performing liaison work between agencies.
Field Support: OSS (Over-the- Shoulder Support) and (Subject Matter Expert) SME support to government personnel. Serve as the first line of support to Army Reserve end users to assist with the operation. Trouble-shooting, educational support, process documentation, audit prep, etc. Enabling government personnel to do volume of work - continuity of operations/procedures.
In support of Audit Readiness and GFEBS sustainment team provides a broad level of experience/knowledge in both federal government and commercial experiences such as Financial Analysts, CPA, Comptrollers, Budget Analysts, and Logisticians
Must have the following:
1. 3+ years of experience working with Accounting and financial systems within the Army (GFEBS- General Fund Enterprise Business System)
2. Minimum of a Bachelors degree
3. Minimum of a current Secret Clearance
We're partners in transformation. We help clients activate ideas and solutions to take advantage of a new world of opportunity. We are a team of 80,000 strong, working with over 6,000 clients, including 80% of the Fortune 500, across North America, Europe and Asia. As an industry leader in Full-Stack Technology Services, Talent Services, and real-world application, we work with progressive leaders to drive change. That's the power of true partnership. TEKsystems is an Allegis Group company.
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.
If you would like to request a reasonable accommodation, such as the modification or adjustment of the job application process or interviewing process due to a disability, please call 888 472-3411 or email accommodation@teksystems .com for other accommodation options.