Looking for a newly trained or entry level mechanic who is looking for a shop to call home; someone who is interested in growing into a family owned business doing general automobile repair in Shawnee, KS.
- Needing someone who is interested in diagnostic repairs, trouble shooting, and a variety of mechanical repairs, minor and major. This person will be responsible for not limited to oil changes, tire rotations, brake jobs to full engine overhauls down the road.
- Thorough understanding of scan tools use and be able to use these tools to diagnose vehicles is a plus.
- Strong diagnostic skills are desired.
- Must have the ability to maintain cleanliness and organization of work area.
- Will train on some aspects of automobile repair on the job, thus looking for a teammate who is willing to learn new techniques on the job.
This position requires at least 0-1 years' experience in complete automotive repair including suspension, brakes, AC, drive-ability and diagnostics. We are looking for an energetic and hardworking team player who is highly self-motivated.
Please apply and someone will be back in touch with your shortly.