TEKsystems is looking for a Genesys Cloud Engineer to support
our enterprise client with their Genesys Cloud rollout to their enterprise
The Genesys Cloud Engineer should be able to design and
implement Genesys Cloud (Formerly Genesys PureCloud) environment configuration,
implementation and deployment to production. He/She is expected to work with
their internal telecom, infra groups to support Genesys Cloud implementation.
The Genesys Engineer is also responsible in establishing and maintenance of
user accounts, profiles, file sharing, access privileges and security; performs
daily back-ups, researches, monitors, troubleshoots and resolve telephony
• Ensure necessary technical help and support for Genesys Cloud
• Provide collaborative approach in the design, implementation,
support and maintenance of Genesys application.
• Design, configuration, maintenance, and support of IVRs and
call flows both for new and existing users.
• Provide consultation to different departments about current
features of the VoIP system (Genesys).
• Isolate, reproduce and resolve problems using available
systems and tools, and investigate potential workarounds for verified defects.
• To be the escalation support interface with customers and
partners when necessary and to ensure that the company is always represented in
the most positive manner.
• To help set the correct problem resolution expectations and to
provide timely progress reports to the appropriate levels of the support
• Analysis of call logs to discover any underlying issues or
• Adhere strictly to Service Level Agreement on ticket
• Analyze business requirements from a Call-Center point of
• Proactively monitors the system utilization to ensure that the
voice infrastructure is working optimally and capture potential issues before
business impact is realized.
• Perform other related support duties, as required by the
Minimum Skill Requirements
• 2-3 years of progressive, hands on working knowledge and
experience of Genesys application, SIP server, HA architecture, Voice routing,
OCS and Genesys reporting.
• 2-3 years of Genesys Cloud (Formerly Genesys PureCloud)
management, deployment and implementation
• Strong IVR development skills
• Working knowledge of Genesys Composer
• Knowledge of Genesys/Asterisk call routing management
• Strong troubleshooting skills & Strong attention to detail
• Ability to work in a fast-paced, team-oriented environment.
• A problem solver, analytical and with strong ability to adapt
to change Technical Skills
• Genesys Cloud Implementation, Configuration and support.
Genesys Cloud certifications would be good to have. AWS knowledge is also
• Strong knowledge and application of Agile Methodologies
• Experience with the following products, technologies, and
environments, Asterisk, SQL, SIP, RTP
• Working knowledge in Linux, Python, PHP and shell scripting
1. Genesys Cloud Experience (formerly Genesys PureCloud) either
managing, deploying, or implementing this tool.
2. SIP Server, Voice Routing, HA Architecture experience.
3. AWS Knowledge and Experience
Skills & Qualifications:Can sit anywhere in the country. need to work PST time.
We're partners in transformation. We help clients activate ideas and solutions to take advantage of a new world of opportunity. We are a team of 80,000 strong, working with over 6,000 clients, including 80% of the Fortune 500, across North America, Europe and Asia. As an industry leader in Full-Stack Technology Services, Talent Services, and real-world application, we work with progressive leaders to drive change. That's the power of true partnership. TEKsystems is an Allegis Group company.
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.