TEKsystems Global Services® is part of TEKsystems, the leading IT services and staffing company in North America. TEKsystems Global Services provides a continuum of services ranging from engagement management to full outsourcing for applications, infrastructure and learning solutions. As a services provider, we leverage our talent management strengths to extend the business value of our client partnerships and deliver measurable business and IT outcomes.
TEKsystems Global Services is a fast-paced, growing organization with a dynamic and diverse work environment. Our strong culture is embodied by our core values- relationships, commitment, serving others and open communication. Our values guide our hiring decisions and shape how we make a meaningful impact in the IT market.
TEKsystems Global Services-Global Delivery Manager
The Global Delivery Manager (GDM) is responsible for managing the delivery pipeline and providing direct oversight and quality controls for a group of projects being solutioned and delivered simultaneously in a regional, account, or practice area. The GDM's are also responsible for the guidance and mentorship of a team of delivery managers based in that region or practice area. This role supports between $10M and $25M in consulting revenues under Delivery on an annual basis.
Essential Job Duties and Responsibilities:
Solution Qualification and Development
* Provide practice leadership and project management expertise to the Solution Architects for development of client solution artifacts.
* Responsible for developing Key Performance Indicators that will drive value to the client and help grow TEKsystems business.
* Responsible for effective personnel management, development and mentorship of team of delivery managers.
* Responsible for managing the interview process for new project/program/engagement management resources.
* Mentor, manage and develop project team members.
* Ensure Human Resources policies and procedures are communicated and executed according to internal and consultant HR policies.
* Conduct midyear, annual reviews and provide feedback throughout the year on employee performance where required.
* Effectively manage resources to ensure that operational costs are in line with revenue and profitability while maintaining coverage for upcoming projects.
* Manage expectations for start date, schedule and ramp up time frame.
* Complete New Project Information Systems (NPIS) process.
* Ensure knowledge transfer from solution team to delivery team.
* Ensure project team requirements are communicated and team is established.
* Work closely with Project Management Office/Service Management Office and Global Practice Managers to assign delivery manager and team members.
* Ensures kick off and Project Management Life Cycle compliance throughout the engagement.
Quality Assurance/Project Requirements
* Monitor compliance of Master Service Agreements (MSA) and Service Level Agreements (SLA) while ensuring contractual requirements are addressed and met.
* Ensure Service Level Agreements (SLA) metrics reporting requirements are understood and followed IT Facilities Requirements.
* Ensure all security requirements, physical space and IT/Software/Networking requirements are understood, implemented and met.
* Ensure Training Requirements, industry regulations, client specific requirements are met.
* Accountable for compliance of TEKsystems Project Management Lifecycle (PMLC).
* Ensure the quality and consistency of team produced project related documentation including but not limited to processes, procedures and deliverables.
* Ensure delivery meets Statement of Work (SOW) and contract specifications according to scope and budget expectations.
* Responsible for Quality Assurance of all contractual documents (e.g., SOW, Change Control, LOU). Inclusive of signing Statement of Work, PCR and acts on behalf of the organization.
* Coordinate and participate in Internal Stakeholder Meeting (Sales, Delivery, and OSG).
* Conduct engagement level metrics, quality, progress meetings and executive communication.
* Direct and steer advisory meetings for key client engagements.
* Responsible for financial, quality and satisfaction results in the assigned region.
* Understand and provide mentorship for managing project budgets, revenue and gross profit targets.
* Monitor budget, schedule, and profitability.
* Escalate issues and resolution at the executive levels within the client site.
* Facilitate change control process and communication including sign off.
* Report corrective and preventative actions via the continuous improvement tracking system; CAPA
* Assist in developing case studies and project lessons learned documents.
* Verify all project documents have been signed by the customer, approved, stored in project repository and secured.
* Ensure at end of the project all client data and documents have been erased from TEKsystems environment (based on client requirements).
Business Support and Development
* Proactively develop and maintain relationships with project sponsors and stakeholders.
* Maintain an awareness of customer satisfaction through communication with customer and team.
* Assist with mining additional opportunities based on intelligence gathered from the project team.
* Support Global Services in delivering formal and informal customer satisfaction survey (who & when).
* Maintain a big picture awareness of other TEKsystems projects and potential best practices that may be applied or shared.
Required Education and/or Experience:
* BA or BS degree in a related field, MS degree preferred.
* 8+ years project management leadership experience in an IT consulting service provider environment.
* Program management experience (i.e., able to manage a portfolio of projects concurrently). Experience managing core development (application transformation/modernization/automation projects)
* Experience managing Application Management, Application Development, Digital Transformation.
* Sales and/or business development experience a plus.
* Proposal and/or Statement of Work development experience.
* IT certifications (e.g., Agile, CMM, Six Sigma, ITIL, SCRUM).
* PMI certification preferred.
* Vertical-specific expertise a plus.
* Membership in quality organizations a plus (e.g., QAI, SQE).
Requisite Abilities and/or Skills:
* Ability to design and deliver quality presentations to customers and stakeholders, including the management team.
* Willing to travel to any project and client locations and internationally.
* Ability to communicate effectively at all levels (e.g., Contractors, Line Management, C-Level)
* Superior oral and written communication skills, analysis and problem solving skills.
* Excellent technical, leadership, organizational skills (written and verbal).
* Problem solving capabilities, strong analytical skills, flexible and able to handle multiple initiatives concurrently.
* In depth knowledge of industry standard project management methodology
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.
If you would like to request a reasonable accommodation, such as the modification or adjustment of the job application process or interviewing process due to a disability, please call 888 472-3411 or email accommodation@teksystems .com for other accommodation options.