Manager of Quality AssuranceCompensation:
$140000.00 to $160000.00 yearly
The Quality Assurance Director is a key member of our global Research and Development Team based in our Atlanta, GA headquarters. The Global Software Quality Assurance Director will work with R&D team by creating and implementing a detailed plan to ensure overall quality of all Dental Practice Management products and systems. Quality Director is responsible for providing strategic vision as well as overseeing tactical execution of Software testing improvement activities across the Dental Practice Management Systems. This position requires a high level of thought leadership and adept orchestration of people, processes, systems, and metrics to drive -best-in-class- quality performance, Routinely interfaces with the Company's senior business leaders and other senior members of the information technology team.
- Ensures high quality in developed applications through documentation (test cases), Customer Beta Testing, and management of QA processes.
- Direct the software release process with the goal of delivering software releases on time, on budget, with high quality and according to agreed-upon scope.
- Utilize quality metrics to identify and lead -prevention-focused- implementation projects to drive business-wide quality improvements.
- Demonstrate operational excellence, by way of managing continuous improvement programs and implementing standard tools and best practices.
- Drive and influence a culture of quality across all levels and organizations.
- Lead, develop and mentor quality professionals throughout the company.
- Accountable for navigating complex, global, matrixed reporting organizations
- Strong collaboration competency, supporting senior executives and colleagues
- Ability to independently lead and set organizational direction
- Strong analytical skills, including data analysis and visualization
- Demonstrated problem solving skills and ability to lead teams in problem solving
- Strong communication and presentation skills
- Ability to build, implement and direct quality assurance principles and maintain the quality of delivery.
- Perform additional duties and participate in special projects as assigned.
- Be an advocate of Quality Assurance, Continuous Improvement and industry recognized Best Practices.
- Requires a minimum of 15 years of experience with a 4-year degree or advanced degree
- Recognized as an expert within the company, contributing to the thought leadership and overall strategy of the function
- Is accountable for the performance and results of a strategically important discipline, across the enterprise
- Provides leadership and direction through Senior Managers and Managers
- Provide ongoing direction and mentoring to Vertical team members.
- Provide expertise in testing methodologies.
- Collaborates with other technology managers, senior management and extended staff on project status and related project information.
- Ensures appropriate resources are identified, hired, and retained.
- Solid leadership skills with the ability to influence others.
- Ability to express ideas effectively in both verbal and written formats.
- Ability to travel locally and internationally as required -- up to 10%
Technology doesn't change the world. People do.
As a technology staffing firm, we can't think of a more fitting mantra. We're extreme believers in technology and the incredible things it can do. But we know that behind every smart piece of software, every powerful processor, and every brilliant line of code is an even more brilliant person.
Leader among IT staffing agencies
The intersection of technology and people — it's where we live. Backed by more than 65 years of experience, Robert Half Technology is a leader among IT staffing agencies. Whether you're looking to hire experienced technology talent or find the best technology jobs, we are your IT expert to call.
We understand not only the art of matching people, but also the science of technology. We use a proprietary matching tool that helps our staffing professionals connect just the right person to just the right job. And our network of industry connections and strategic partners remains unmatched.
Apply for this job now or contact our branch office at 888-490-4429 to learn more about this position.
All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be authorized to work in the United States. All applicants applying for Canadian job openings must be authorized to work in Canada.
© 2019 Robert Half Technology. An Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/Disability/Veterans.
$140,000.00 - $160,000.00 /Year
Engineering & Aerospace, IT & Technical, Creative & Design