Global IT Service Improvement & Data Analytics Manager Summary:
Signature Consultants has an opportunity for a Global IT Service Improvement & Data Analytics Manager. In this role the candidate will play an integral role in providing strategic recommendations grounded in data analysis, ITIL fundamentals, and statistical models to drive IT Service Improvements. A commitment to continuous improvement is critical as it will ensure the continued success of our IT Service Improvement initiatives which drives Customer Experience, IT efficiencies, increased revenue, and decreased operating costs. There are many facets within Service Management that will require attention. As a Change Agent, this role must use facilitation and interpersonal skills to inspire cultural change and continuous process improvement.
The ideal candidate should be passionate about IT Service Management, with a proven history of driving insights that improve the customer experience, and a can-do attitude, with the expertise to deliver. The candidate must be willing to roll up their sleeves, building from the ground up, and facilitate quantitative and qualitative IT Service Improvement metrics including customer survey programs across multiple functional areas. Must be able to aggregate, analyze and interpret primary and disparate data across multiple data sources and formats, and execute new measurement programs and refresh existing programs as needed, leveraging ServiceNow Performance Analytics suite and other tools like Tableau and SAP Datamart. This position is responsible for driving IT service performance improvements across the organization globally, using ServiceNow Performance Analytics and other available tools, that directly impact Customer/User experience.
- Strong understanding of the IT Service Management and ITIL Concepts including Incident, Problem, Change, Release, Configuration Management etc.
- Data Model Management - Set up experimental designs to identify improvement opportunities within IT. Continuously measure model effectiveness and performance against agreed KPIs. Regularly conduct data validations to ensure models, metrics and KPIs remain relevant.
- Predictive analytics - Leverage existing data sets to determine patterns and predict future outcomes and trends
- Reporting/Analysis - Develop and publish reporting and analytics as a result of tested hypotheses and provide user-friendly outputs for various functions within IT. Design reporting to provide insight into IT Performance against Business expectations.
- Business Management - Provide leadership in various IT Service improvement activities by providing deep-dive insight through data and predictive analytics. Develop partnership with other Information Systems to gain insight into upcoming data changes or new data availability.
- Data Quality - Execute different data analytics (audits, correlation, etc.) to ensure the completeness, quality, and consistency of data used for analytics across systems. Works across departments to understand inputs and ensure reliability while providing feedback/recommendations to improve quality.
- Performs other related duties as required or requested
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or a quantitative field such as statistics, mathematics, information systems, or economics with 5+ years of experience
- Have strong analytical, statistical, mathematical, predictive modeling, or machine learning skills
- Two or more years of experience in working with large datasets, and relational databases (SQL)
- Must be comfortable working with senior management as the analytics and insights provided by this individual are shared throughout various levels of the organization
- Demonstrating advanced use of Microsoft Excel and working knowledge of ServiceNow Performance Analytics systems to build reports and charts
- Ability to articulate and present complex data in a user-friendly format is critical to the success of this role
- Must have the ability to work collaboratively in a team environment
- Must be subject matter expert with a passion for digging into any dataset by researching the relevant information on the subject in order to use the data effectively
- Excellent communication, interpersonal, problem solving and collaboration skills
- Ability to be flexible, adaptable and learn new concepts quickly and manage multiple and often conflicting tasks effectively
Preferred Professional & Technical Experience:
- ITIL Certified
- ServiceNow Micro-Certification - Performance Analytics
- Experienced in using SN Performance Analytics tool to produce IT Service Improvement metrics and reports
About Signature Consultants, LLC
Headquartered in Fort Lauderdale, Florida, Signature Consultants was established in 1997 with a singular focus: to provide clients and consultants with superior staffing solutions. For the ninth consecutive year, Signature was voted as one of the 'Best Staffing Firms to Work For' and is now the 14th largest IT staffing firm in the United States (source: Staffing Industry Analysts). With 28 locations throughout North America, Signature annually deploys thousands of consultants to support, run, and manage their clients' technology needs. Signature offers IT staffing, consulting, managed solutions, and direct placement services. For more information on the company, please visit www.sigconsult.com. Signature Consultants is the parent company to Hunter Hollis and Madison Gunn.