GLOBAL PROCUREMENT- IT SOURCING ASSOCIATE
- Understand IT business requirements and translate them into effectively leading IT sourcing projects including RFx's, IT Service Agreements, Software Licensing Agreements (on-premises, Software as a Service (SaaS) and Platform as a Service (PaaS)), Proof-of-Concept Agreements and Statements of Work.
- Facilitate continuous improvement and ideation that will enable the Business Partner, Category and Functional Leads to achieve strategic objectives.
- Lead cross-functional teams to manage IT sourcing projects in support of business requirements and expected business outcomes.
- Business partnering with IT and Global Procurement and other functional areas, e.g. Legal, HR, Software Asset Management, and Finance, globally. Extensive interaction with Business Partners is required to ensure that strategies, objectives, total costs are aligned and optimal savings are realized in the execution of contracts.
- Develop and review specifications, statements of work, performance terms (service levels and other operational metrics).
- Contract Negotiation and Development – ability to negotiate and draft both Commercial Terms and defend Legal Terms on standard internal template agreements for IT Services and Software Licenses.
- Build, maintain and enhance relationships with leading IT suppliers and internal stakeholders.
- Leads in the development and evaluation of supplier Requests for Information/Proposal/Solution (RFx's) including ensuring comprehensive requirements and specifications, pricing models and contract terms are included.
- Lead and manage the full RFx process from development through contract execution.
- Evaluate competitive offerings to determine the overall best offer for goods or services.
- Negotiate and/or issue contracts, amendments, and attachments obtaining legal review and approval of a contract when required.
- Facilitate and lead appropriate contracting processes from proof of concept to award/supplier selection.
- Manages multiple, complex projects independently.
- Aligns Procurement goals with client's business objectives.
- Partnering with internal stakeholders to implement appropriate Change Management.
- Drive sustainable/substantial cost savings and value beyond savings for IT category.
- Utilize e-Procurement tools to manage sourcing projects.
- Operate as trusted advisor by providing procurement insights and subject matter expertise to internal stakeholders.
- Bachelor's degree is required, Masters Preferred.
- 5+ years in Indirect Procurement Services Categories preferably supporting IT Services or Software Licensing categories.
- Proficient working knowledge of enterprise IT software and services norms and practices, preferred.
- Experience in evaluating the market, assessing suppliers, contracting and financial analysis.
- Demonstrated ability to partner with and manage internal stakeholders at all levels within a highly matrixed organization, working across cross-functional, cross-organizational teams.
- Experience negotiating with top tier IT suppliers.
- Demonstrated leadership, procurement and business acumen.
- Demonstrated strong problem-solving skills and ability to collaborate cross-functionally.
- Knowledge of Agile methodologies, particularly Agile Contracting is a plus.
- A proactive, creative and analytical approach to challenges.
- Demonstrated high degree of independence, requiring minimal supervision.
- Demonstrated ability to partner, manage and influence.
- Ability to demonstrate both empathy and assertiveness when communicating a need and/or defending a position/decision.
This 6+ month position starts ASAP.
Please E-MAIL your resume (attachment to email) with rate and availability to Jennifer: firstname.lastname@example.org
ALPHA'S REQUIREMENT #19-00818
MUST BE ELIGIBLE TO WORK IN THE U.S. AS AN HOURLY W2 EMPLOYEE