- Manage and write all electric vehicle grants, reports and evaluations in collaboration with other key stakeholders to assist in growing the client's Electric Vehicle Program
- Analyze the project budgets and make recommendations on applying and accepting grants at store locations
- Ability to clearly communicate and understand all grant requirements to allow proper business evaluation
- Monitor paperwork and other related documents connected with grant-funded programs
- Maintain records of all payments and receivables and prepare monthly records for all grant related activities
- Evaluate financials for EV projects
- Evaluate pricing for EV locations
- Leader who can manage, coach and teach others but also capable of working independently.
- Expert knowledge in Microsoft Office suite of applications and thorough working knowledge of database concepts and common applications.
- Strong project management, facilitation, and negotiation skills.
- Thorough working knowledge of energy related engineering specifications for small box retail or similar applications.
- Minimum of three years’ experience with federal, private and corporate grant writing
- Experience with proposal writing
- Written communication skills: ability to write clear, structured, articulate, and persuasive proposals and agreements
- Strong editing, research, logic, commons sense, presentation, and writing skills
- Aggressive attention to detail
Grants, Accounting, Funding, Finance, Financial, Reporting, Compliance, Procurement
Additional Skills & Qualifications:
Electrical Vehicle Industry Experience Needed
Grant Experience Needed
About Aston Carter:
Aston Carter is a distinguished global provider of recruitment and staffing services to companies requiring highly specialized business professionals. As a Best of Staffing® Client and Talent leader, Aston Carter has an unrivaled commitment to delivering first class service to clients and business professionals across a variety of disciplines, including Accounting and Finance as well as Governance, Risk and Compliance. With more than 60 offices across Europe, Asia Pacific and North America, Aston Carter provides local, regional and global expertise to drive value and meet our customers' unique needs. Aston Carter is a division of Aerotek. Aerotek is an operating company of Allegis Group, a global talent solutions provider.
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.