Help Desk Administrator
TableSafe, Inc. designs, builds, and sells hardware and software products to eliminate credit and debit card information theft. It offers RAIL, a pay at the table device that is designed primarily for the full-service restaurant industry. The company’s device communicates and exchanges guest check data wirelessly with point of sale systems.
The Help Desk Administrator will oversee day to day operations of our corporate office. This includes monitoring physical and virtual servers, backups, security patching, performance tuning and new deployments. This position will also be the first point of contact for our office staff support.
• Responsible for troubleshooting all software & hardware issues as experienced by internal employees
• Supports Windows 7 and 10 Professional and associated MS Office Applications
• Take ownership of issues through to resolution aon all appropriate requests
• Categorize and prioritize end user support requests and service requests by utilizing the ticketing system to track tickets and provide up-to-date status and information
• Assist with company IT projects as requested
• Participate with After Hours On-Call support rotation
• Other duties as assignedRequirements
• At least 2 years of technical support and help desk in a team environment
• Knowledge of popular open source Linux operating systems and applications is a plus - Ubunto
• Experience with Microsoft Windows 7 & 10 and SharePoint 2016
• Good troubleshooting skills
• Excellent documentation skills
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
• Positive attitude and strong work ethic
• Excellent problem solving skills
*We are committed to diversity and inclusion at TableSafe. TableSafe is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate based on race, color, ethnicity, ancestry, national origin, religion, sex, gender, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, age, disability, veteran status, genetic information, marital status or any legally protected status.