SkillStorm is seeking a HP Exstream Developer to work for one of our clients in Charlotte, NC or Plano, TX.
- Working with a team of skilled professionals, the candidate becomes part of an experienced and dedicated team that is committed to providing timely and accurate information for the client's mortgage customers.
- Some items are Compliance and Regulatory related therefore have strict deadlines and deliverable dates.
- Scope is to design new letters and revise existing templates in Exstream. Templates must adhere to ADA requirements.
- Assist with resolution of testing findings involving template or data errors and root cause analysis.
- Attention to detail including follow through and demonstrating initiative to find solutions.
- Ability to read and analyze data files of different types, such as .xml, flat file and tilde delimited.
Skills and Experience Required:
- Bachelor's degree and/or equivalent experience
- Detail oriented, self starter and ability to work independently
- Effective interpersonal skills and ability to solicit input from others
- Excellent organization, analytical, verbal and written communication skills
- Effective time-management skills
- Ability to multi-task, work with short deadlines and perform well under pressure
- Advanced skills in MS Office applications
- 10+ years of relevant work experience
- 5+ years of experience with Exstream Designer/Design Manager
- Knowledge of Advanced Tables
- Excellent Debugging Skills
- Knowledge of Data Streams (AFP, PDF, RTF), VB, VBA