A CRG client, who is well known for their commercial cleaning services, is looking to hire a passionate and outgoing Human Resources Manager. This role will partner with their internal talent acquisition team as well as their payroll department, to assist in overall performance and administration. Knowledge of payroll, benefits, recruitment, and leave of absence will prepare you well for this role.
Location: Hybrid in San Diego, Santa Ana, Commerce, OR San Francisco
Hours/Schedule: Monday-Friday 8-5 OR 9-6
Opportunity Type: Direct Hire OR Contract to Hire.
- 5+ years of Human Resources experience
- Bachelor’s degree in Human Resources, Business Administration, or related field required.
- Thorough knowledge of employment-related laws and regulations.
- HR Certification highly desired.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite or related software.
- Experience using HRIS
- Recruits, interviews, hires, and trains new staff in the department.
- Oversees the daily workflow of the department.
- Provides constructive and timely performance evaluations.
- Handles discipline and termination of employees in accordance with company policy.
- Partners with HR leadership to understand and execute the organizations human resource and talent strategy particularly as it relates to current and future talent needs, recruiting, retention, and succession planning.
- Provides support and guidance to HR generalists, management, and other staff when complex, specialized, and sensitive questions and issues arise; may be required to administer and execute routine tasks in delicate circumstances such as providing reasonable accommodations, investigating allegations of wrongdoing, and terminations.
- Manages the talent acquisition process, which may include recruitment, interviewing, and hiring of qualified job applicants, particularly for managerial, exempt, and professional roles; collaborates with departmental managers to understand skills and competencies required for openings.
- Analyzes trends in compensation and benefits; researches and proposes competitive base and incentive pay programs to ensure the organization attracts and retains top talent.
- Oversees employee disciplinary meetings, terminations, and investigations.