HR Systems Manager
The Intersect Group is seeking an HR Systems Manager for our client in Dallas, Texas. The HR Systems Manager will be responsible for leading the HR Systems and Ancillary Application team.
- Oversees development, configuration, management, support and usage of assigned application systems for business units to meet ongoing technology needs.
- Manages associated 3rd party vendor relationships, including ongoing support, contractual and cost reviews.
- Leads project scope development with project managers.
- Communicates project status and time estimates for remaining work on a regular basis to appropriate staff.
- Prepares project status reports and conducts status meetings, as needed, with the product sponsor(s), business expert(s), user design team and senior management.
- Leads the team in problem solving and system design sessions to address business needs and projects
- Addresses the design and architecture to ensure successful completion of the projects
- Attracts, develops, coaches and supervises team staff.
- Manages activities with complete integrity and in accordance with policies, systems, practices and programs.
- Participates in business technology planning process providing resource allocation information, high-level project estimates and technical guidance to all departments and levels within the organization.
- Participates in annual budgeting process.
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent work experience
- Minimum five (5) years' experience in the related field
- Experience in application systems management, configuration or programming
- Experience overseeing technology provided through internal platform or Service as a Software (SaaS) vendors
- Experience in strategic planning, including the ability to focus on overall strategic goals of the Association and dependencies on the assigned application system.
- Experience supervising a team of analysts, developers, or administrators
- Comprehensive technical skills with Java, API Methods and system design
- Ability to communicate, both verbally and on paper; tailoring the form and method of communications to the needs and perceptions of the recipients
- Ability to break complex problems down into simple elements and to solve them logically
- Ability to embrace and drive change, as well as remove barriers to change or accelerate the pace of change.
- Ability to attract, develop and coach staff.
- Strong time management skills with demonstrated experience in managing complex systems
- Working Knowledge of Workday HCM Platform preferred
- Knowledge of vendor management best practices preferred
- Knowledge of Agile development principles preferred
Interested candidates please send resume in Word format to Please reference job code 71331 when responding to this ad.