The HR Technology Analyst position is located in Allegis Group's Corporate HR department. This position is a combination of a hosted applications administrator for the Talent Management System (Cornerstone OnDemand) and a project analyst for other HR Technology related products/projects under the general direction of the Sr. Manager of HR Technology, supporting all operating companies within the Allegis Group family of companies.
* Partner with the Sr HR Manager of Technology and IS resources to create manage and monitor the HR Technology roadmap
* Serve as the Subject Matter Expert (SME) on Cornerstone, including tracking, anticipating, and applying system knowledge to enterprise-wide and Operating Company (OpCo) specific requirements
* Ownership of Cornerstone's relationship with the client business owners, providing counsel and guidance aimed at ensuring their successful experience with all Cornerstone product lines
* Partner with OpCo Cornerstone administrators to identify and leverage best practices within the application
* Document and understand Cornerstone roadmap and industry developments for the organization to stay ahead of customer needs and requirements.
* Maintain organizational hierarchies with the Talent Management System and organizational units (OUs) for system to ensure these accurately reflect current reporting structures and relationships from HCM systems
* Partner with IS resources to leverage Allegis-wide technology in support of HR Strategies
* Participate in select HR Shared Services projects as needed
* Responsible for the integrity of the system including admin access, of accurate management and an error-free user experience.
* Responsible for any configuration changes within all HR technology
* Responsible for timely updating and communicating changes to all operating companies (including Globally)
* Partner with IS and HR SME's to manage and monitors all system integrations and processes tied to the HR technologies to ensure end-to-end acceptance of data.
* Technical Troubleshooting / User Support
o Partner with Tier 1 IT Service Desk support of updated documentation that enables them to provide accurate information to end users.
o Research more complex or systemic issues and coordinate resolution with IT or HCM, operating company owners and Vendor Technical Support.
Minimum Education and/or Experience:
* Bachelor's Degree required
* Minimum of 5-8 years' experience with learning and/or performance systems administration - preferably Cornerstone OnDemand
* Minimum of 2-3 years' experience with HCM technology and relational databases
* Requires previous TMS implementation experience
* Strong organization, time management, and project management skills
* Must be able to work independently and act as a team player through building effective working relationships with those that are not direct reports
* Strong verbal and written communication skills
* Proven analytical and problem solving capabilities
* Possible travel - minimal
Requisite Abilities and/or Skills:
* An in-depth knowledge and experience in working with integrated systems, and understanding the various file formatting used in the development of integrated systems.
* Must be able to logically troubleshoot system problems.
* Must be able to clearly communicate and understand key system concepts when working on joint projects with other departments.
* Work with and is comfortable with communicating with stakeholders (OPCO VP's)
* Strong problem solving skills to determine root causes of technical problems and strong independent judgment to determine the best solution for small and large scale errors.
* Strong ability to answer technical questions for non-technical users and explain things in a way that a layperson will understand.
* Experience with company-wide systems implementation is highly desirable.
* Specific experience with either Plateau/SuccessFactors or the Cornerstone application is desirable.
* Must be proactive and have very strong project management skills
* Must understand the implications of data, people, process and technology on optimal design of software
* Customer Service
* Building Relationships
* Business Knowledge / Organizational Acumen
* Initiative and Drive
* Leading Self and Others
Since our company was founded in 1983, the Allegis Group Companies continue to be an organization of employees who are driven to succeed and motivated by a strong desire to serve others. We seek to understand our, customers', consultants' and contract employees' needs and challenges in order to fully meet and exceed their expectations. We provide opportunities for job seekers that align with their skill sets and career ambitions and match our customers' expectations. We constantly partner with our colleagues to further the overall objectives of the organization and we embrace opportunities to give back to the communities where we live and work.
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.