HRIS Administrator (SAP Workday)
The Intersect Group's client in McKinney, TX is hiring for an Workday HCM HRIS Administrator is a strategic role responsible for overseeing and maturing HR systems. The incumbent will be responsible for managing the documentation, maintenance and optimization of HR systems. The incumbent will have ownership over the design, integration, and continuous improvement of Workday and other HR systems.
- Manage the Overall maintenance of Workday
- Design and execute security profiles within the system
- Update interfaces as necessary and troubleshoot interface issues
- Proactively improve system configuration and reporting to advance the quality of the information provided to stakeholders
- Lead the creation and delivery of HR metrics, key performance indicators, and dashboards
- Act as an escalation point for system related questions
- Design and execute the technology road map for HR
- Manage overall design, implementation, delivery and support of the organization's HR systems and related procedures to ensure understanding and adoption
- Outline technology changes and configuration changes and create a plan for execution
- Prioritize technology projects within HR
- Ensure HR systems and processes are documented and align with HR strategy, policies and governmental regulations
- Ensure current configuration documentation is kept up to date including but not limited to interface design documents, security access log, notification log, and documented business processes.
- Partner with HR Manager to update and roll out training for HR systems as configuration changes
- Partner with HR Manager to review regulatory changes and translate to how that might impact the HR system configuration
- Bachelor's Degree from an accredited university
- Seven years of experience administering HR systems
- Five years of HR experience
- Two years of Workday specific experience
- Workday implementation experience preferred
- Strong knowledge of Workday including but not limited to system configuration, report writing, integration management, developing and modifying business processes
- Intermediate knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Access, and Outlook (e.g. create templates, complete mail merges, insert and edit charts, create basic formulas, create queries)
- Written communication skills including grammar, spelling, and composition
- Verbal communication skills including the ability to interact professionally with all levels of management
- Organizational skills in managing projects simultaneously while maintaining a satisfactory work product
- Knowledge of federal, state, and local employment laws
- Demonstrate general knowledge of Bank Secrecy Act and OFAC related responsibilities in the performance of daily operations to ensure adherence to bank policies and compliance with all regulatory requirements.
Interested candidates please send resume in Word format Please reference job code 67110 when responding to this ad.