The primary purpose of this job is to assist in the implementation, maintenance, and production support activities for Integer's global Human Capital Management (HCM) technology to deliver core HR programs and services. Supports ongoing process improvement activities to bring greater efficiency to HR as well as the entire company. Responsible for maintaining day-to-day HR Technology needs and requirements for the organization and participate in the growth and evaluation of the HRIS ecosystem.
Accountabilities & Responsibilities:
- Adheres to Integer Values and all safety, environmental, security and quality requirements including, but not limited to: Quality Management Systems (QMS), Safety, Environmental and Security Management Systems, U.S. Food and Drug Administration (FDA) regulations, company policies and operating procedures, and other regulatory requirements.
- Analyzes, triages, resolves and/or assigns HRIS inquiries to appropriate SMEs/Leads
- Provides thorough customer service, maintains positive client/customer relations, and works efficiently
- Contributes to the optimization of HRIS work intake activities and helps leadership with informed decision making, resourcing and escalation as appropriate
- Adheres to SLAs and data privacy policies
- Supports Senior HRIS Analysts by maintaining knowledge bank documentation, participating in system testing activities, processing security requests, auditing/validating data, reassigning business processes, processing data corrections and re-orgs, and other duties as assigned
- Assists with ongoing system maintenance and design. This includes, but is not limited to the documentation and implementation of system upgrades, maintenance of system configuration, HR data processes and documentation, outline of specifications, gathering of data requirements, modification of workflows, etc.
- Works as a part of the team in executing implementation and testing of system upgrades/product releases, weekly service updates, and new features and modules for HR enhancement initiatives.
- Collaborates with peers to identify opportunities for enterprise-wide HR systems end user experience improvements
- May have ownership for creating and maintaining some reports, dashboards, and conducting HR data analyses
- Supports creation and maintenance of system training material, end user documentation, and assists with end user training delivery
- Safeguards confidential information
- Performs other duties as required
Education & Experience:
- Minimum Education: Experience generally obtained from a Bachelor of Business Administration, Information Systems, Human Resources or a related field.
- Minimum Experience: 3+ years of experience in HRIS or information systems. HR and Workday experience preferred. Global experience preferred.
Knowledge & Skills:
- Special Skills: Effective communication, analytical, auditing, data management and reporting skills. Ability to prioritize and handle multiple issues and tasks simultaneously. Ability to work independently, yet collaboratively in a team environment. Strong attention to detail, proactive, and high-quality results driven. Ability to explain ideas and concepts in a simplified manner.
- Specialized Knowledge: Strong understanding of HR processes and data as they relate to Human Resource information systems and applications. Understanding of global data privacy laws, specifically CCPA and GDPR. Understanding of HRMS database design, structure, third party interfaces, system functions, and processes. Advanced knowledge of MS Excel, Word, Visio, and PowerPoint. Theoretical and practice knowledge necessary to understand what solutions have worked in the past and about how to improve upon past mistakes.