SNI Companies - Accounting Now is looking for an HRIS Analyst for a growing and reputable client in the Greenwood Village area.
This role will be PERMANENT, and paying up to $60,000 for the right individual.
-The HRIS Analyst will be an integral part of the HRIS team who is responsible for the administration and reporting of all HR systems. This includes supporting core HR, Time and Attendance, Payroll, Performance Management, Recruiting, Learning Management and all other HR related systems.
Day to Day:
- System support for new implementations, new functionality, upgrades, maintenance and ongoing day to day support
- Provides regular and ad-hoc reporting for all HR systems
- Collaborates with internal clients for current and future module configuration upgrades and/or new implementation
- Responsible for managing system security, user access and quarterly SOX User testing
- Reviews data input and output reporting for accuracy
- UltiPro experience preferred
- SaaS or inhouse system configuration experience
- Applicant Tracking & Learning Management experience preferred
- State of the art office
- Full benefits plan
- 401K savings options
- Tuition reimbursement
To Apply: Please contact Destiny at DCHURNOVIC@accountingnow.com with an updated copy of your resume.