SNI is recruiting for an HRIS Analyst to work for our growing Carrollton client. This could be a contract or contract to hire position depending on your preference! Our client has initiated a system-wide Workday implementation and are in need of a Workday Specialist to help with configurations, dashboards and bugs. This position provides functional and technical expertise in system wide over site regarding the Workday application.
- Create and build Dashboards in Workday
- Communication of Workday capabilities and creation of Workday Custom Reports, including Matrix Reports
- Consistent and ongoing interaction with client subject matter experts
- Configuration of Workday Condition Rules and Calculated Fields
- Project management responsibility scope includes the implementation of new modular functionality in the HCM generally involving a single end user team
- Must be a Workday HRIS subject matter expert
- 2 years of Workday HCM Configuration experience
- Experience with full life cycle Workday implementations
- Superior communication skills, both written and verbal
Apply today for immediate consideration!