LyondellBasell (NYSE: LYB) is one of the world's largest plastics, chemical and refining companies and a member of the S&P 500. LyondellBasell (www.lyondellbasell.com) manufactures products at 55 sites in 17 countries. LyondellBasell products and technologies are used to make items that improve the quality of life for people around the world including; packaging, electronics, automotive parts, home furnishings, construction materials and biofuels.
The HRMS Analyst is responsible for handling the support, enhancement, and administration of compensation and benefits processes within SAP SuccessFactors as well as SAP ERP Central Component (ECC).
Roles & Responsibilities
- System administration, process, form and workflow governance for compensation and benefits
- Uses best practices and knowledge of internal or external business issues to improve systems
- Liaise between the Total Rewards (Compensation & Benefits) organization and IT, translating business needs into technical requirements
- Troubleshoot compensation and benefits related systems issues
- Coordinate with IT for any necessary transports relevant to compensation and benefits, including testing
- Maintain all direct-maintenance compensation-related tables in HR systems
- Test all STI and merit increase programs in HR systems
- Execute all STI and merit increase programs in HR systems
- Support for SuccessFactors Compensation, SAP HCM, and Benefits
- Project management for implementation, configuration, and upgrade or optimization projects
- Maintain system documentation as needed
- Influence SuccessFactors roadmap through online community involvement and thorough business analysis
- Review quarterly releases and other system changes in partnership with business analyst; study and prepare for impact to system and company
- Role-based permissions review and analysis
- Evaluate and understand system changes to maintain SOX compliance for audit
- Ensure adequate end-user system training
- Lead system testing process for any system updates
- Support analysis and implementation of process automation
- Act as a consultant on system capabilities
- Ensure adequate inter-modular integration, with IT support as needed
- Log tickets as needed with IT and SuccessFactors
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent in Business or Information Systems or related field
- Minimum 5 years of HR systems-related experience
- Experience with SuccessFactors required
- Successfully manage competing priorities in a fast-paced environment
- Effective communication and collaboration skills
- Strong understanding of compensation and benefits processes
- Detail-oriented with strong problem-solving skills
- Demonstrated project management experience
- Proficient in Microsoft Office products
- More than 5 years of systems-related experience preferred
- Implementation experience with SuccessFactors preferred
Builds effective teams:
Instills trust and exemplifies integrity:
Must be at least 18 years of age and must be legally authorized to work in the United States (US) on a permanent basis without visa sponsorship.
LyondellBasell does not accept or retain unsolicited résumés or phone calls and/or respond to them or to any third party representing job seekers.
LyondellBasell is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, age, veteran status, and other protected characteristics. The US EEO is the Law poster is available here.
Nearest Major Market: Houston