LyondellBasell (NYSE: LYB) is one of the largest plastics, chemicals and refining companies in the world. Driven by its employees around the globe, LyondellBasell produces materials and products that are key to advancing solutions to modern challenges like enhancing food safety through lightweight and flexible packaging, protecting the purity of water supplies through stronger and more versatile pipes, improving the safety, comfort and fuel efficiency of many of the cars and trucks on the road, and ensuring the safe and effective functionality in electronics and appliances. LyondellBasell sells products into more than 100 countries and is the world's largest producer of polypropylene compounds and the largest licensor of polyolefin technologies. In 2021, LyondellBasell was named to Fortune Magazine's list of the 'World's Most Admired Companies' for the fourth consecutive year.
The primary responsibility of this role is to support maintenance, enhancement and administration of Core HR Systems processes within SAP SuccessFactors Employee Central (EC) as well as SAP ERP Central Component (ECC). The role requires system and business knowledge and the ability to work and liaise with the business and IT organization. This position will serve as a technical point of contact and subject matter expert ensuring data integrity, testing system enhancements/updates, data gathering and analyzing data flows for process improvement and break fixes.
Roles & Responsibilities
* Responsible for management of global Core HR systems including troubleshooting, upgrades, enhancements, and data audits to ensure data integrity
* Provide tier 2 support to HRMS Operations, and serve as a Subject Matter Expert for all the Core HR Systems Products
* Use best practices and knowledge of internal and/or external business issues to improve systems: explore, evaluate, recommend, design and configure new features and functionalities to streamline processes and continuous system improvements
* Liaise between HR COEs, Business organization(s) and IT, translating business needs into technical requirements/user stories.
* Responsible for working on User Story as part of product team - from creation, to testing, to completion (training, knowledge share)
* Ability to write test scripts and perform required unit, integration and QA testing
* Help develop training materials, reference guides, internal procedure manuals and conduct training with HRMS Operations.
* Perform exports and imports of data as required, includes preparing and analyzing data files for load accuracy.
* Continue to expand and acquire knowledge and understanding of EC and ECC systems and business processes for HR as well as various SuccessFactors modules.
* Support additional HR projects, M&A, and Company initiatives that impact or need HR systems.
Area of Expertise, Requirements
* Successfully manage competing priorities in a fast-paced environment
* Effective communication and collaboration skills
* Detail-oriented with strong problem-solving skills
* Demonstrated project management experience
* Bachelor's degree or equivalent in Business or Information Systems or related field
* Experience with System Administration of SuccessFactors - extensive experience in Employee Central and / or implementations required, other modules strongly preferred
* More than 5 years of HRMS systems-related experience required
* Proficient in Microsoft Office products - Advanced Excel knowledge required
* Advanced background in SAP HR preferred
Languages English, additional language preferred
Builds effective teamsCollaboratesCultivates innovationCustomer focusDemonstrates courageDrives resultsEnsures accountabilityInstills trust and exemplifies integrity
Must be at least 18 years of age and must be legally authorized to work in the United States (US) on a permanent basis without visa sponsorship.
LyondellBasell does not accept or retain unsolicited résumés or phone calls and/or respond to them or to any third party representing job seekers.
LyondellBasell is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, age, veteran status, and other protected characteristics. The US EEO is the Law poster is available here.
Nearest Major Market: Houston