Aston Carter is looking for two Maintenance Technicians/Engineers to joining our team in the Danbury, CT location.
- Assist with routine inspection and maintenance on building system components with HVAC/plumbing, etc.
- Working on refrigerants and chillers.
- Perform general maintenance on existing and new equipment, including electronic, vacuum, mechanical, and chemical apparatus.
- Maintains an inventory of parts and supplies; orders materials as needed.
- Assist with the instillation, repair or replacement of hot and cold water lines, building heating systems, valves, traps, back-flow prevention devices and pipes.
- May operate forklift and other heavy machinery.
HVAC and EPA certifications is a PLUS.
This job is with immediate availability and hire.
Compensation ranges from 45K to 70K depending on years of experience.
About Aston Carter:
Aston Carter is a distinguished global provider of recruitment and staffing services to companies requiring highly specialized business professionals. As a Best of Staffing® Client and Talent leader, Aston Carter has an unrivaled commitment to delivering first class service to clients and business professionals across a variety of disciplines, including Accounting and Finance as well as Governance, Risk and Compliance. With more than 60 offices across Europe, Asia Pacific and North America, Aston Carter provides local, regional and global expertise to drive value and meet our customers' unique needs. Aston Carter is a division of Aerotek. Aerotek is an operating company of Allegis Group, a global talent solutions provider.