Contract to Hire
A Hadoop developer is responsible for the design, development and operations of systems that store and manage large amounts of data. Most Hadoop developers have a computer software background and have a degree in information systems, software engineering, computer science, or mathematics.
• Junior /Mid - Level Hadoop Developer
• Using WEBHDFS- REST API for raw file storage (HttpFS, Knox)
• Usage of Solr for search - creating schemas, custom classes as per requirement
• Knowledge/usage of Hbase as a data sink for analytics
• Development of Hive SQL for data extraction from HBASE
• Development of Scala/Spark being used for ETL process and Tika for text extraction
• Publish/Subscribe message in Kafka, building API for integration
• Nifi programming skills
Eight Eleven Group provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, citizenship, disability, genetic information, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, amnesty or status as a covered veteran in accordance with applicable federal, state, and local laws.