$85,000 – $95,000
Job ID # 22072
Continue your engineering career in the tech metropolis that is Columbus, OH. This Columbus-based company manufactures electronic products that are extremely valuable to our community. They continue to develop and enhance products to meet customer demands and industry standards. This growth and development created a need for the company to add on a talented Electrical Engineer to their team. Their engineering team is known to communicate well with each other, in addition to challenging each other in a positive way that helps push each to look for the best way to develop their products. They are looking for an individual who can communicate in an effective and positive way.
Duties of the Hardware Engineer include:
- Design and development of electronic products
- Analog and digital design
- Power and switch mode power supply design
- EMI suppression at source and by filtering
- PCB design and layout
- Partnering with software engineers
- Test products to meet regulatory standards
- Project management of products of products from concept through completion
To be considered for this Hardware Engineer position you must have:
- Four-year engineering degree, ideally a bachelor’s degree in Electrical Engineering (BSEE)
- Power and switch mode power supply design experience
- 8+ years of electronic product design and development
- Excellent communication skills and a positive attitude
Please apply or send us a copy of your resume to [email protected] All your information will be kept confidential. Please feel free to call us at 614-760-5799.
Applications that fit the listed requirements will be contacted within 2-3 business days to schedule an initial phone interview with the Omni One team.