Location : Point Mugu, CA
Duration : 6 Months (Contract to hire)
Clearance: Active Secret Clearance
- The Hardware Engineering Center Test Automation Department is made up of several disciplines whose main objective is to implement common test automation solutions for programs and capital projects.
- We are currently seeking a System Test Equipment (STE) Hardware Development Engineer to join our dynamic and growing engineering team.
- This position will report to the Electronic Warfare STE Sustainment Section Manager at client Point Engineering Center, Point Mugu, California.
- The candidate will provide technical support to ALR-67(V)3 PBL Sustainment Team and other development programs as follows:
- The STE Hardware Development Engineering Professional - candidate will be responsible for applying the latest technology and concepts in design, development and integration of System Test Equipment (including RF Test equipment) for EW programs.
- The candidate will have use and/or application of basic principles, theories, and concepts understanding and ability to apply the technical theories, and systems engineering concepts to the software design, development and integration of engineering hardware.
- The candidate will support development and PBL sustainment activities, applying solutions to technical problems associated trouble shooting of existing STE digital hardware.