This company has an exciting opportunity on our New Product Development team for a Reliability Test Engineer. This position will be responsible for conducting design reliability testing, analyzing data and creating test reports. In this role, the Reliability Test Engineer will act as a Subject Matter Expert in the test-engineering group and will work closely with the R&D team. Familiarity with statistical tools and design of experiments is a requirement. Good communication skills and sound judgment skills are a must.
* Lead and promote design for reliability efforts
* Provide input for product reliability plans and associated Verification and Validation testing
* Author HW test protocols for system, functional, component, and cycle tests
* Define and apply statistical methods for sample size justification and analysis of results
* Design automated mechanical and electrical test fixtures and data collection for complex HW and automated system cycle testing
* Execute HW test protocols for automated and manual tests. Record and document results
* Conduct testing of EMC, Temp, Shock, Vibration, Tensile, and packaging testing through external vendors and create final reports
* Document mechanical, electrical and software 'bugs' and participate in triage activities
* Participate in failure investigations
* Analyze test results, author and release test reports
* Model system reliability; create reliability forecasts to inform business decisions
* Provide content and present results at Design Reviews
* Other duties as assigned by supervisor or manager
- Hardware Testing
- Manual Testing/Automated Test
- Electrical Engineer
- 2 professional years of experience
- Being able to read C/C++
- Utilizing Python for automating Test Scripts
We know that a company's success starts with its employees. We also know that an individual's success starts with the right career opportunity. As a Best of Staffing® Client and Talent leader, Aerotek's people-focused approach yields competitive advantage for our clients and rewarding careers for our contract employees. Since 1983, Aerotek has grown to become a leader in recruiting and staffing services. With more than 250 non-franchised offices, Aerotek's 8,000 internal employees serve more than 300,000 contract employees and 18,000 clients every year. Aerotek is an Allegis Group company, the global leader in talent solutions. Learn more at Aerotek.com.
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.
If you would like to request a reasonable accommodation, such as the modification or adjustment of the job application process or interviewing process due to a disability, please call 888-237-6835 or email accommodation@aerotek .com for other accommodation options. However, if you have questions about this position, please contact the Recruiter located at the bottom of the job posting. The Recruiter is the sole point of contact for questions about this position.