The Healthcare Data Analyst will be responsible for importing, cleaning, and validating data with the purpose of migrating and merging data from legacy healthcare applications into the Client's HealthStore application. The Healthcare Data Analyst will be responsible for mapping of raw customer financial and clinical healthcare data into standardized format to be ingested and viewed within the HealthStore Web Access interface. This includes report development and communication of findings through data visualization and detailed reports. The Healthcare Data Analyst will serve as a liaison between the Sales team and Project Management. They will also provide implementation support to the Client's Professional Services team for new and existing customers.
Client is an international company, and as such the Healthcare Data Analyst will be required to work with clients that are located outside of the US.
- Working with a cross-functional team and subject matter experts to define, communicate, and document data migration requirements and strategies.
- Translate and map data from legacy platforms.
- Perform design and creation of clinical data visualizations for customer consulting reports.
- Address project objectives by developing and implementing statistical analysis plans.
- Responsible for standard and ad-hoc extracts/reports across multiple primary and secondary data sources.
- Responsible for discovering discrepancies in available healthcare data, sorting the discrepancies, and presenting to the customer in an easily digestible format.
- Build models that capture a wide range of healthcare data.
- Provide statistical analysis of large and complex datasets and ensure accuracy in analysis.
- Responsible for sophisticated code and sound statistical reports.
- Work with Sales to quickly respond to customer requests such as tenders, RFP's and any other technical documentation that may be required to assist the sales process.
- Assist with the qualification, scoping, and sales process for 'non-standard service offerings and design specifications to support such engagements.
- 10 years proven experience as a healthcare data analyst and report writer at a hospital or within a healthcare organization.
- Knowledge of SQL-Server, including stored procedures, table definitions and queries.
- Experience with Enterprise Data Warehouse (EDW), data management systems.
- Understanding of healthcare claims processing, rules, and regulations.
- Experience with data collection and analysis, working with very large data sets is a plus.
- Experience with creating custom reports using tools such as Tableau, Jaspersoft, Crystal reports or Microsoft BI.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office tools, especially PowerPoint, Excel, Access, and Word for data analysis and presentation.
- Ability to analyze, explain, and draw logical conclusions based on complex data from multiple content areas.
- Must be able to clearly articulate ideas and concepts both verbally and in writing.
- Experience with completing complex integration projects with other software platforms.
- Knowledge and experience working with healthcare accounts and specifically acute care hospitals.
- Strong attention to detail and ability to address multiple projects simultaneously in order to meet deadlines.
- Independent problem-solving, self-motivated and positive customer service attitude.
- Ability to accurately estimate, plan, and report project work efforts.
- Ability to work independently/remotely without direct supervision as part of a worldwide organization.
- Apply discretion and judgment in discussing confidential information.
- Open and flexible demeanor.
- Ability to travel occasionally travel to customers and/or partners. 30% travel typical.
This permanent position starts ASAP.
Please E-MAIL your resume (attachment to email) with rate and availability to Bridget: email@example.com
ALPHA'S REQUIREMENT #19-01372
MUST BE ELIGIBLE TO WORK IN THE U.S. AS AN HOURLY W2 EMPLOYEE