Healthcare Digital Systems Analyst
6 month Contract to Hire
As the Junior Systems Analyst, you will provide customer support for the applications within the Clinical Application team to the end users of the healthcare organization's community. This position is the primary resource working the support queue, takes calls from the CSC, resolves problems, and triage problems to other areas within or outside of IS for resolution. You will support the application maintenance (deployment, operations and optimization) of the same clinical application set within the Clinical Applications team using available Operation Desk tools (Service Now modules including incident management, change management, Knowledge Base and all other applicable modules) and acts as a liaison to the vendors of those applications.
- 0 to 3 years experience in systems analysis, or business / clinical operations
- Great communication and customer service skills
- Bachelor's degree (B.A./B.S.) from four-year college or university, in Healthcare, Computer Sciences, Business or related field; or one to two years related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- You will be joining the Digital Imaging team and support that team in onboarding new client sites and help set up the radiology workflow.
- Delivers service to meet the organization's requirements on a day-to-day operations basis. Performs all aspects of incident management, assumes ownership, communication, monitoring, tracking of incidents through daily work of the Service Now incident queue.
- Follows up with customer on unresolved tickets; consistently works toward reducing cycle time for resolution of critical and non-critical incidents. Serves as the liaison between the customer and responsible area within Information Services.
- Employs a wide range of investigation and diagnosis techniques necessary to restore services as quickly as possible and to mitigate impact on the business.
- Participates as a team member to test the application; testing may include preparation of test scripts, unit testing, integration testing, volume testing, device testing, etc. and may occur in a lab environment or in the field. Fully documents test results, issues, software defects, and problems detected during testing.
WHAT'S IN IT FOR YOU?
- Join a reputable healthcare organization that strives to make a difference!
- Growth opportunities to advance your career!
- Be mentored by senior leadership!
Eight Eleven Group provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, citizenship, disability, genetic information, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, amnesty or status as a covered veteran in accordance with applicable federal, state, and local laws.