Job Title: Client Delivery Analyst
Location: Brooklyn, NY
Job Type: Contract
Duration: 6 months +
Contact Info: Matt O'Brien - firstname.lastname@example.org - 201-786-2415
Note: Healthcare / Insurance Experience Required
What You'll Be Doing:
- Be part of a Client Delivery team that on-boards products to our clients.
- Guiding clients through product overviews, configuration and data specifications.
- Capturing and documenting client configuration settings by producing comprehensive Jira user stories.
- Be aware of project scope and requirements; ability to ask clarifying questions as needed to ensure thorough understanding of tasks.
- Performing product demos as part of product configuration and client integration activities.
- Working with client to apply configuration settings to training material.
- Conducting client train-the-trainer programs.
- Partnering with QA teams to update test cases for client configuration settings and execution of automated tests.
- Coordinating and conducting integration/configuration testing with client teams.
- Working with Product Management to maintain internal documentation and to develop client training materials.
- Providing input into Software Configuration Lifecycle.
- Supporting the development of and adherence to Software Configuration Lifecycle.
- Establishing business rapport with the client business organizations that have purchased product.
- Showing dedication to driving, facilitating, and delivering high quality products from design thinking approaches.
- Working closely with client, partner and product, and technology teams.
- Working in an agile environment with an excellent, collaborative team.