An award winning heavy civil construction company
is now hiring for a Senior Project Manager in Colorado!
* This company boasts an open door policy with a 'family-feel' atmosphere. Take advantage of this excellent opportunity to exercise your construction related experience with a reputable and stable firm.
The PM will have total bottom line responsibility for the project(s) assigned. The PM will be responsible for optimizing performance and gross margin. This is to be accomplished in conjunction with practicing ethical business transactions, adhering to the corporate policies, values and beliefs while pursuing the company's short and long range goals.
- 8-10 years of relevant, progressively responsible construction management experience on highway and/or airfield projects up to $50M
- Intimate knowledge of project management including documentation, scheduling, budgeting, forecasting, dispute resolution, personnel management, and resource (personnel and equipment) scheduling
- Experience with slip form concrete
- Excellent people skills & works well with others - team player!
- Self-starter & educator
- Possesses excellent organizational/coordination skills
- Computer Skills must include: Microsoft Office (Excel/Word/Access), P6 Scheduling and/or willingness to learn
- BS Degree Construction Management or Civil Engineering
- Experience with airfield construction
- Experience with design/build
We offer top benefits and even relocation for the right candidate. Come here and never look for a job again! Submit your resume and give us a call to learn more at 720-458-4372.