- Provides first-line support for 6,500 users on all software applications.
- Troubleshoots PC-related hardware and software problems logs, assigns and tracks user reported incidents in ServiceNow
- Provisions and supports PKI Smart Cards;
- Occasional specialized support in applications software such as PMTI, Profit, Lawson, and Cerner
- Develops user documentation including reference manuals, user guides, getting started manuals, tutorials and on-line help for applications software
- Test software (both developed and purchased) to ensure Quality Assurance is achieved both by determining that all software works as designed or planned, and that user requirements are fully satisfied.
- Capability to diagnose hardware and software problems and implement corrective measures
- Reports security events
- Hours 8:30-5:30pm Mon-Fri. Rotating on-call schedule every 7 weeks, 4-12pm Mon. Fri. From Home, and On-Call 12am-6:30am Mon.-Fri/ 24 hr. weekends followed by 9am to 6pm in office schedule.
The qualified candidate will have experience in the following areas:
- 3 - 5 years of help desk/user support experience
- Technical writing experience
- 2 or more years' experience training users in use of computers/software
- 2 or more years' experience in hospital/medical industry
- Experience in software testing and quality assurance
- Knowledge of ServiceNow and Cerner Millennium EMR System
- Familiarity with ITIL Standards
Minimum Education Required/Preferred:
- Bachelors' Degree or certification in Computer Science or equivalent work experience