Required Qualifications: 2 year Degree, or A+ and 1-2 years help desk exp.
Degree Requirement: 2 year min. desired or A+ cert. or other IT Certification
- 1 year+ contract possible right to hire for an IT Help desk specialist. Candidates must have 1-4 years IT help desk experience. AAS Degree or A+, Net + certification.
- Help desk hours cover from 6am-10pm. Candidates will be assigned a 10 hour shift to include a weekend day.
- Pay rate is $18/hr.
Duties include: Provide routine IT support on hardware and software utilized by the organization.
- This will entail maintaining PCs, troubleshooting network connectivity, setting up new employee/contractor, and providing prompt customer service. Take initial telephone or e-mail inquiries and troubleshoot appropriately.
- Manage relatively simple hardware, software, or network problems that can be resolved within 5 minutes. Troubleshoot wireless devices such as iphone, ipads, wireless connectivity issues, etc.
- Basic Knowledge of Unix/Linux highly desired
- Basic Knowledge of Cisco Routers/Switches highly desired Knowledge of hardware printer, laptops, PC's, network Servers, etc., Log call activity,
- Resolve more complex issues requiring detailed systems and applications knowledge. These issues may require 5 to 15 minutes to settle. Use judgment and decision making skills to generate a work order ticket for issues that cannot be resolved via telephone or e-mail and will require an on-site visit to the user's PC or Workstation. Must have basic knowledge of PC hardware, MS Office, basic printer troubleshooting skills, ghosting software, and knowledge of web browsers. Local candidates only -onsite interviews. Must pass 20 year criminal background check.
Category Code: JN008