AIC Talent Solutions is seeking qualified candidates for Help Desk I position with our client in Columbus OH. This is a contract to hire role! W2 ONLY - No C2C for this Help Desk I position.
- Provide users and external customers support for computer applications/hardware, printer and phone/voicemail.
- Provide research to users and external customers with 'how to', error messages and latest releases.
- Provide hardware maintenance for computers, printers and phones.
- Knowledge of Microsoft 365 and associated applications
- Assists in user migrations to Microsoft 365
- Understanding of Active Directory (base level), hardware configurations
- Ability to learn new things as new processes are developed
- Maintain knowledge base, process and operational documentation.
- Regular attendance and punctuality is essential for this job.
- Compliance with BCI&I background checks and completion of Protecting God's Children program.
- High School degree preferred; Industry certification (network +, A+, etc.) a degree in a related field such as computer science, information technology, or information system management is preferred.
- A minimum of one-year prior IT help desk experience is required.
- Excellent communication skills and knowledge of office equipment.
- Knowledge of Microsoft 365 (Microsoft Word, Microsoft Outlook, PowerPoint and Excel) is required. Understanding of Remote Management/Monitoring principals (Atera RMM preferred)
- The ability to work with others in a collaborative team environment.
- Ability to read and comprehend instructions, write short correspondence, and memos. Ability to effectively communicate to customers, clients, and other employees of the Diocese.