Flexibility for work hours (Shifts 7am thru 7PM Monday - Friday)
- Provide Level 1 support for databases, software & devices.
- Excellent Customer Service skills.
- Excellent understanding of Help Desk Operations; including tools (call tracking systems, ACD) processes and methodologies.
- Flexibility for work hours (Shifts 7am thru 7PM Monday - Friday).
- Certified in 1 or more of the following A+ • MCP (Microsoft Certified Pro) • Win7 or above.
- Two year business/technical degree or equivalent work experience for Jr/Intermediate.
- Two years of prior related work experience in a technical support environment.
- Two years' experience working directly with the public in a service capacity.
- Windows Family Operating systems (Win7 & Win10).
- Email and Calendar Systems.
- VPN Remote connectivity.
- Basic Network connectivity troubleshooting skills.
- Basic Service Now or Remedy Help Desk Support tool and processes.
- Able to follow Basic ITIL knowledge Base.
- Customer Service Phone training able to apply customer empathy.
- Web based applications.
- Handles problems that are complex, unknown and new with confidence.
- Multitasks by thinking, typing, troubleshooting and talking effectively.
- Ability to apply active listening.
- Demonstrated ability to work individually or within a team environment.
- Strong analytical skills and demonstrated ability to troubleshoot.
- Ability to explain technical information to non-technical clients.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Demonstrated ability to learn new skills and apply the knowledge.
- Laptop, iPad, mobile phone and peripheral hardware configurations.
- Additional Languages a PLUS (Spanish, Portuguese, French).
- Network+ a plus but not required.
This 6+ month position starts ASAP.
Please E-MAIL your resume (attachment to email) with rate and availability to Purvi: firstname.lastname@example.org
ALPHA'S REQUIREMENT #19-00903
MUST BE ELIGIBLE TO WORK IN THE U.S. AS AN HOURLY W2 EMPLOYEE