- Technical skills to serve as escalation point for handling incidents and service requests related to application, operating system and other service related problems is required for success at this position
- Excellent written, verbal and social communication skills
- 3+ years' of experience supporting desktop/server operating systems and technologies such as Active Directory, DNS, Exchange and VMware
- A qualified candidate would be able to analyze complex business problems, propose effective solutions and understand and apply business vision and direction
- Eager problem-solver who listens for customer cues and actively resolves problems with grace and integrity
- Experience in one or more programming or scripting language
- This position will be the best fit for a candidate with a combination of superior customer service skills and technical aptitude
- ITIL certification a plus
- Ability to work independently with minimal oversight
- Ability to multitask and communicate effectively with individuals of all backgrounds
- LAN (local area networks) experience preferred
- Deep understanding of WANs (Wide Area Network)
- PC desktop/workstations experience desired
- Active Directory experience
Technology doesn't change the world. People do.
As a technology staffing firm, we can't think of a more fitting mantra. We're extreme believers in technology and the incredible things it can do. But we know that behind every smart piece of software, every powerful processor, and every brilliant line of code is an even more brilliant person.
Leader among IT staffing agencies
The intersection of technology and people — it's where we live. Backed by more than 65 years of experience, Robert Half Technology is a leader among IT staffing agencies. Whether you're looking to hire experienced technology talent or find the best technology jobs, we are your IT expert to call.
We understand not only the art of matching people, but also the science of technology. We use a proprietary matching tool that helps our staffing professionals connect just the right person to just the right job. And our network of industry connections and strategic partners remains unmatched.
Apply for this job now or contact our branch office at 888-490-4429 to learn more about this position.
All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be authorized to work in the United States. All applicants applying for Canadian job openings must be authorized to work in Canada.
© 2019 Robert Half Technology. An Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/Disability/Veterans.
$21.85 - $25.30 /Hour
Engineering & Aerospace, IT & Technical, Creative & Design