Classification: Help Desk Analyst II
Compensation: $21.85 to $25.30 hourly
Robert Half Technology is looking for a Help Desk Analyst II to join our team. This short-term temporary employment opportunity is based in the Coconut Grove, Florida area. We're seeking someone with a can-do attitude who is looking to be part of a highly motivated team. This job requires you to handle complex end-user support issues and provide support to team members by focusing and restoring service to the end users. It is also required for this Help Desk Analyst position to know how the role relates to IT projects and IT Service Management initiatives. Candidates should also be able to understand Incident, Problem, Change Management and other processes. We also need the chosen candidate for this position to know how these processes work together to provide superior support and high availability of our business. We're looking for a Service Desk Analyst who can represent the Service Desk by liaising with 2nd and 3rd level teams to help transition new and changing services. This includes creating knowledge articles and arranging training for other Service Desk Analysts when needed. You might also be asked to cover alternative shifts when needed. We're seeking a self-confident, motivated person with a strong work ethic and excellent communication skills who enjoys a fast-paced, team-driven environment.
What you get to do every single day
- Meet and exceed SLA standards: Close tickets in a timely manner, while upholding customer service standards
- Understand and utilize ITIL processes (Incident, Problem, Change, etc.) and how they are used in a corporate environment
- Troubleshoot end user issues: Provide root-cause analysis on various web and mobile applications; handle escalated tickets relating to server/network related issues
- Maintain hardware and peripherals: Responsible for upgrading and replacing computer parts; handle documentation and asset inventory
- Provide guidance to Tier 1 support and team members
- Facilitate user account management: Onboarding, change and departure processes
- Understand concepts related to networks, servers, PCs, databases, proprietary systems, etc.
Technology doesn't change the world. People do.
As a technology staffing firm, we can't think of a more fitting mantra. We're extreme believers in technology and the incredible things it can do. But we know that behind every smart piece of software, every powerful processor, and every brilliant line of code is an even more brilliant person.
Leader among IT staffing agencies
The intersection of technology and people — it's where we live. Backed by more than 65 years of experience, Robert Half Technology is a leader among IT staffing agencies. Whether you're looking to hire experienced technology talent or find the best technology jobs, we are your IT expert to call.
We understand not only the art of matching people, but also the science of technology. We use a proprietary matching tool that helps our staffing professionals connect just the right person to just the right job. And our network of industry connections and strategic partners remains unmatched.
Apply for this job now or contact our branch office at 888-490-4429 to learn more about this position.
All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be authorized to work in the United States. All applicants applying for Canadian job openings must be authorized to work in Canada.
© 2019 Robert Half Technology. An Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/Disability/Veterans.