Key Elements of the Role
- Troubleshoot and resolve problems on a wide variety of commercial and proprietary software via telephone and on-site support.
- Provide desktop hardware and software problem identification and resolution for all PCs and related equipment following documentation with minimal supervision.
- Provide detailed documentation in the call tracking system.
- Coordinate and transition support to 2nd and 3rd level support when required.
- Reset user passwords as required.
- Install and configure standard, commercial PC software
- Conduct follow-ups to ensure problem resolution and/or service requests are completed to user satisfaction.