CALIBRE, an employee-owned management and Technology Solutions company, is seeking a Help Desk Analyst who will support the USAFMSA (United States Army Force Management Support Agency) mission. This position provides desktop support, IT/automation customer service, and Information Management Officer (IMO) services at the USAFMSA Fort Leavenworth location. This position is contingent on federal contract award.
- Working with computer, peripherals, and telecommunications users to investigate and determine the source of incidents/problems at the FLWKS location.
- Diagnosing, troubleshooting, and resolving hardware, software, and basic connectivity issues to minimize down time of applications and personnel (software includes USAFMSA-unique client/server applications such as FMS. Software also includes browser configuration and support for FMSWeb and Microsoft applications).
- Troubleshooting, diagnosing, and resolving of conference room/video teleconference (VTC) problems/incidents.
- Responding to inquiries applying knowledge of computer software applications, hardware, and procedures.
- Providing users with instruction, desk-side tutorials and basic guidance on how to use various software applications such as statistical, graphics, database, word processing, electronic mail and government smart phone, security and operating systems.