We have a great entry level Help Desk role. It is a great opportunity for candidates interested in getting into the IT Field. This is a fast pace job opportunity that offers a lot of future growth within the IT Services world. You will do 100% application support. All of the support is over Live Chat or email. You must have 2 years of work experience in either a Call Center or Help Desk role with high volume of calls/tickets.
** Person must sit on-site in Raleigh, NC.
1. 2 years of Help Desk &/or Call Center Experience
2. Basic Computer knowledge (How to log on onto a computer, search for facts or technical information on google/internet, knowing the different internet browsers(IE, Chrome, Firefox, MS Edge), basic email functions (attachments, search feature, CC others, etc), Live Chat or any other online communication.
3. Past a Typing Tested = Able to type 45 Words per Minute
Scope of the job:
The support is 100% Web base Support to customers.
The Help Desk Analyst will only work with the customer through web base technology called Live Chat & Email. They will have No direct / phone communications with the customers.
* The Candidate will apply Help Desk support skills, company policies and procedures in a Tier 1 Help Desk environment providing live chat sessions and email support for products and services on our client's website.
* The candidate must have a good understanding of the general/technical aspects of a Tier 1 Help Desk.
* He/she will primarily provide end-user assistance via live chat sessions or email that are routine to moderately complex in nature and require basic problem resolution and independent judgment.
* The successful candidate must allocate his/her own time efficiently and will receive general instructions on all work.
We're partners in transformation. We help clients activate ideas and solutions to take advantage of a new world of opportunity. We are a team of 80,000 strong, working with over 6,000 clients, including 80% of the Fortune 500, across North America, Europe and Asia. As an industry leader in Full-Stack Technology Services, Talent Services, and real-world application, we work with progressive leaders to drive change. That's the power of true partnership. TEKsystems is an Allegis Group company.
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.
If you would like to request a reasonable accommodation, such as the modification or adjustment of the job application process or interviewing process due to a disability, please call 888 472-3411 or email accommodation@teksystems .com for other accommodation options.