Help Desk Analyst
Our client is seeking a Help Desk Analyst to join their growing team. The ideal candidate will provide support and direction for Windows systems within the company.
Responsibilities of the Help Desk Analyst:
- Maintain desktop systems with high availability to the company.
- Implement Windows hardware and software.
- Train others on systems, as needed.
- Work with WAN and UNIX Engineers to resolve issues.
Requirements of the Help Desk Analyst:
- Bachelor's degree from accredited college or university or equivalent work experience.
- 2+ years' experience Desktop Support experience with MCP, MCSA, CCNA.
- Experience with Active Directory users and computers, groups, shares and NTFS permissions and print server management.
- Familiarity with DNS, DHCP, and Group Administration.
Interested candidates please send resume in Word format to Please reference job code 74283 when responding to this ad.
The Intersect Group provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, The Intersect Group complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities.