We are looking for a friendly, customer oriented Help Desk technician to provide fast and useful technical support. You will be trusted to make sure that customer service is maintained to the standards set forth by organization.
Company seeking a highly motivated Help Desk Technician.
The Help Desk Technician's role involves documentation, software updates and installation, configuration, deployment, and maintenance procedures.
The position also involves assisting with the administration of server systems, backing up & monitoring system availability.
The candidate should be self-motivated and able to learn on his own in a fast paced environment.
Availability is required to work in various after hours or weekends as well as being available 24/7/365 for any emergencies that may arise.
- 2+ years of help desk experience
- Customer-oriented and cool-tempered.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Proven experience as a help desk technician or other customer support role.
- Ability to diagnose and resolve basic technical issues.
- Strong client-facing and communication skills.
- Working knowledge of mobile devices, laptops and desktops.
- Working knowledge of common desktop applications including the most current version of Microsoft Office.
- Ability to present ideas and solutions in user-friendly language.
- Highly self-motivated and directed.
- Proven analytical and problem-solving abilities.
- Experience working in a team-oriented, collaborative environment.
- Working knowledge of client/server printing.
- Experience with ERPs is a plus.