TEKsystems is seeking a Level 1 Help Desk analyst for a 6 month contract to hire near Orlando, FL.
This person will be the first line of support receiving calls related to a wide variety of technology issues. They can receive calls on pretty much any piece of technology at the organization. Very important for analysts to answer calls quickly, do their best to diagnose the problem as quick as possible, and create a ticket for the appropriate team. The Tier 1 teams main responsibility is to make sure the queue is clean and hold times are down.
PRINCIPAL DUTIES AND JOB RESPONSIBILITIES:
* Adhere to IT Service Management policy and procedures for all in scope process areas.
* Administers all duties in accordance with established policies, procedures, and standards.
* Collaborates with peers, Service Desk Leadership, Administrators, Department Managers, analysts and engineers regarding reported issues.
* Identifies opportunities to improve team member satisfaction.
* Processes incoming customer interactions within Service Desk departmental goals.
* Promptly records specific issues, processes, or reports of customer dissatisfaction.
* Proposes creation or revisions to Service Desk knowledge documentation and processes.
* This position may be required to work overtime in order to support business needs.
- Great Customer service skills
- Call center experience.
- Passion for working with Technology(if no professional experience working with technology, should be enrolled in school for IT, have an IT cert, or have a degree in IT)
We're partners in transformation. We help clients activate ideas and solutions to take advantage of a new world of opportunity. We are a team of 80,000 strong, working with over 6,000 clients, including 80% of the Fortune 500, across North America, Europe and Asia. As an industry leader in Full-Stack Technology Services, Talent Services, and real-world application, we work with progressive leaders to drive change. That's the power of true partnership. TEKsystems is an Allegis Group company.
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.
If you would like to request a reasonable accommodation, such as the modification or adjustment of the job application process or interviewing process due to a disability, please call 888 472-3411 or email accommodation@teksystems .com for other accommodation options.