Position: Help Desk Project Lead
Location: Louisville, KY
Duration: 6 Month Contract (Possibilities beyond the contract)
Job Description/Job Duties: As a Help Desk Project Lead you will join the Support Team with Brooksource's Healthcare client in Louisville, KY, helping to coordinate and execute on projects that will be running concurrently. You will leverage your background of support and previous experience leading/coordinating initiatives to coordinate and execute on our client's initiatives.
Our client was voted as one of the top-ranking health care organizations nationally on the 2019 Best Places to Work in IT. This opening is a contract working full-time hours. This is a great opportunity as you will have your hands in different parts of the organization which could lead to opportunities beyond the contract.
What you'll be responsible for:
- (Daily) - You will be responsible for working with leadership initially to align on various initiatives to ensure projects are set up for success. You will work alongside Project Managers that are leading these initiatives to assist in driving them forward, leaning on your technical skills to execute on strategies set out. These projects will help improve the security of our client's environment as well improving the systems that the Help Desk team utilizes daily.
- (Technical Experience):
- Help Desk experience in enterprise environment
- Solid understanding on Ticketing System
- Previous experience leading/coordinating initiatives
- Experience with detailed documentation
- Experience/Familiar with:
- (Education Required) - Bachelor's degree in computer science field or equivalent relevant experience
- (Certification Required) - None required. ITIL, A+, others preferred.
- (Location) - Louisville, KY
Benefits of working with Brooksource:
- Previous experience working with this client and placing both permanent employees and contractors.
- Direct communication with the hiring manager, which allows us to have a deep understanding of the timeline and move you through the interview process faster.
- Dedication to keep an open line of communication and provide full visibility.
- Brooksource is an equal opportunity employer.
Eight Eleven Group provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, citizenship, disability, genetic information, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, amnesty or status as a covered veteran in accordance with applicable federal, state, and local laws.