EZCORP is currently seeking a Help Desk Specialist at our Corporate HQ in Austin, TX! The Help Desk Specialist responds to, diagnoses, and troubleshoots problems through discussion with end-users at the corporate and field levels. The Help Desk Specialist is accountable for the quality, timeliness and accuracy of own work.
Key Areas of Responsibility will include:
- Receives help desk calls, creates trouble tickets, responds to and diagnoses problems through discussions with users.
- Provide superior customer service when addressing corporate and retail store technical issues.
- Researches problems, isolates and resolves moderately complex calls immediately.
- Escalate more complex or urgent matters to appropriate resource.
- Documents, tracks and monitors all calls to ensure timely resolution.
- Conducts follow-up calls to customers to close out requests.
In addition to the responsibilities listed above, the requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required of applicants. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the critical tasks.
- 1-2 years related experience and/or technical training; or equivalent combination of education and related experience.
- Retail or financial service industry experience is a plus.
- Knowledge of help desk support and familiarity with help desk software including ticketing systems.
- Demonstrated troubleshooting techniques, and a strong working knowledge of Microsoft Windows operating systems, including Internet Explorer
- Proven ability to deliver superior customer service support.
- Excellent verbal and written communication and interpersonal skills; attention to detail and accuracy; along with time management and organizational skills.
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team to meet deadlines.
- Understands, through direct experience, basic retail operations including cabling; payment systems; label and form printers.
- Associate's degree or equivalent from an accredited college or technical school (preferred)
EZCORP participates in the E-Verify Program (Department of Homeland Security) which electronically verifies the employment eligibility, identity, and Social Security number validity of all new hires and rehires.