• Logging of tickets received via phone, email and web. Working these using trouble shooting knowledge articles before assigning to the next tier support team.
• Assists second and third-tier technical specialists with resolving escalated incidents and identifying root cause.
• Demonstrates professionalism and good customer service skills when working with internal and external customers.
• Use effective listening techniques to identify customer needs and leverage appropriate communication skills or style to deliver clear messages to customers.
• Establish methods to deal with various customer behaviors. Applies strategies to build rapport with customers, peers and other organizational work-groups.
• Leverage knowledge, experience, and/or historical information in fulfilling service requests.
• Documents knowledge and solutions for peers and other work groups in order to minimize customer downtime and duplication of effort. Follow established guidelines for recording service requests, providing status updates to customers and updating appropriate informational databases. Provides on-call response to critical work stoppage issues during non-business core hours.
• Answers client's inquiries concerning systems operation; diagnoses system hardware & software to include: Desktop, laptops, Windows, MS Office, Apple, Mac OS, Androids, and other Mobile devices. Recommends and implements remedial actions to correct problems based on the knowledge or systems operation.
• Troubleshooting networking and communications issues including wireless communications.