Clearance Level Needed: TS/SCI
Category: Information Technology
Entering ManTech’s 50th year, we hold the distinct honor of being named a “Top 100 Global Technology Company” by Thomson Reuters. We understand that in order to hold this distinct honor, we must provide our employees with the opportunity to break through barriers. We reinvest in our employees through rich educational opportunities such as 100% paid tuition for qualifying Bachelor’s and Master’s degrees, rich training and certification programs allowing our employees to obtain industry best certifications, a variety of Communities of Practice (COPs) where employees can exchange knowledge and much more, along with a vast array of instruction and resources needed for personal and professional development through our very own ManTech University. In addition to those amazing benefits, ManTech also has a fully dedicated Career Mobility team to provide you with guidance and assistance to continue to grow your career with ManTech.
ManTech is actively seeking talented professionals eager to “secure the future” supporting mission critical programs and solving some of the toughest problems critical to our great Nation's security. We need an experienced Help Desk Systems Administrator and cross-functional team member who will work diligently alongside Technical Professionals supporting and executing information technology operations occurring in Lexington Park, MD and throughout the nation.
• Manage the functionality and efficiency of a help-desk system of information technology assets running on one or more operating systems.
• Develop, track, revise and monitor policies and standards for allocation related to the use of information technology and computing resources, and assure and sustain the integrity and security of servers, systems and service accounts.
• Diagnose and solve customer issues, manage customer accounts, perform account establishment and repair, and find ways to improve support procedures.
• Assist end-users through Email, Phone and Remote assistance
• Respond to requests and conduct, track and report computer systems and hardware accountability and materiel destruction.
• Utilize tools/utilities to provide remote technical support services on desk-side equipment employees and contractors as able.
• Maintains written documentation of each help-desk call and escalate issues to the appropriate level of support as required by documented policy and procedures.
• Maintain help-desk documentation.
• Provide advice and training to end-users, and guide and inform senior leadership.
• Maintain current knowledge of relevant technologies as assigned.
• Participate in special projects as required.
• BS or BA degree in a Computer Science or a related scientific discipline or five (5) or more years of relative experience may be substituted for a BS or BA degree.
• Must possess 4-9 years of experience in an administrator / help desk position.
• Must be a self-starter who can take senior-leader guidance and intent, and oversee the operations of independent and collaborative, assigned projects.
• Must be DoD 8570.01-M compliant, IAT II. (Sec+, CCNA, GSEC, etc..)
• Demonstrated experience in analysis simulation environment, configuring/troubleshooting software/hardware enhancements, application deployments, and infrastructure upgrades in a dynamic information systems hosting environment.
• Possess experience when working in Bright HPC environment.
• Have worked 5 years with government agencies.
• Must possess an active TS with SCI eligibility, TS/SCI is highly desired, and will be subject to a CI Poly.