- Contract-to-Possible-Hire, 3 Months
- This client has the right to convert nTech Solutions employees at anytime after 90 days without obligations, but otherwise, it is also fine to continue having them work as a contingent worker, as long as the client requires them.
Client Information / Hours & Shift
- This role is supporting a Help Desk for an awarded government contract
- Help Desk is open daily from 5a to 10p; Candidates must be flexible in terms of shift availability
- Tentative Shift – Three (3) days during the week for 8-hour shift between 5a to 10p, plus Saturday & Sunday (most likely from 12:30p to 9p)
- Recently Hired Candidate Shifts:
- Tues, Thur, Fri 10:30a-7p, Sat & Sun 12:30-9p
- Tues, Wed, Thur 5:30a-2p; Sat & Sun 7:30a-4p
- Diagnoses inquiries and work requests related to desktops, laptops, and custom apps/systems.
- Provides end-user software troubleshooting and support to internal and external users/customers.
- Applies diagnostic techniques to identify problems, investigate root cause analyses and recommend solutions using Remedy IT Service Management Suite.
- Provides troubleshooting/support for over 200 customized applications supporting over 10,000 users.
- Assists in the administration of remote user workstations and resolution of remote connectivity issues.
- Provides help desk and email support for local and off-site users.
- Maintains current knowledge of the Windows 7 and 10 desktop environment, networking, access technologies, and applications supporting end users.
- Installs, configures and upgrades computer hardware and software.