Title : Help Desk Technician
Duration : Part-time
Location : Laurel, MD
- The candidate must be able to obtain and maintain a Secret Security Clearance.
- Provide first contact resolution for account administration, desktop, laptop, mobile devices, applications, and network connectivity problems remotely in a call center or walkup desk
- Create, maintain, and modify user accounts for network and business applications;
- Research, analyze, and diagnose problems with client systems to include hardware and software, servers, peripheral equipment, and networks.
- Solve problems using documented processes where available and best practices where not.
- Assist teams with incident response support and be involved in the development and presentation of training sessions;
- Provide appropriate documentation on services provided and status updates as needed.