The Help Desk Technician is responsible for responding to telephone calls, email and personnel requests for technical support. This is a great opportunity for someone to gain corporate level experience and go full-time with a growing company.
1. 1-2 years of formal corporate level help desk exp
2. Experience with Active Directory and on-boarding new hires
3. Soft skills and driven character
* Associate degree is preferred
* Excellent organizational, written, and verbal communication skills
* Computer literate and familiar with help desk procedures
* Knowledge of systems software sufficient to determine if a malfunction is in the hardware or in the software
* Ability to install and deploy Windows based computers
* Possess working knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite of products including Word, Excel, Access and PowerPoint
* Knowledge of Internet Explorer software usage and configuration
* Promote a high level of customer satisfaction through proper telephone techniques, and respond with the appropriate amount of urgency to user problems
* Assist in tracking help desk calls pertaining to application, networking, and systems problems and issues
* Provide support for Windows 10 and some legacy Windows 7 by evaluating and troubleshooting issues including running in-depth diagnostics
* Assign user-name, password and access right permissions for multiple proprietary applications, as well as client software
* Document, track and monitor problems to ensure timely resolution
* Identify, research and resolves technical problems
* Correct application issues, solve network and security problems and identify common PC software and hardware problems
* Provide hardware support of PCs and Laptops, such as installing replacement hardware or upgrading hardware
* Support Software/Hardware on equipment such as, Scanners, Copiers, Printers, Monitors and other peripherals
* Perform other duties as assigned by management
We're partners in transformation. We help clients activate ideas and solutions to take advantage of a new world of opportunity. We are a team of 80,000 strong, working with over 6,000 clients, including 80% of the Fortune 500, across North America, Europe and Asia. As an industry leader in Full-Stack Technology Services, Talent Services, and real-world application, we work with progressive leaders to drive change. That's the power of true partnership. TEKsystems is an Allegis Group company.
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.
If you would like to request a reasonable accommodation, such as the modification or adjustment of the job application process or interviewing process due to a disability, please call 888 472-3411 or email accommodation@teksystems .com for other accommodation options.