Help Desk Technician
Help Desk Technician will support the business users. Candidates must have a strong background in supporting remote users.
- Candidate will also be working tickets, creating/modifying documents and taking calls.
- Perform analysis, diagnosis, and resolution of complex desktop problems for end-users, and recommend and implement corrective solutions, including repair for remote users as needed.
- Install, configure, test, maintain, monitor, and troubleshoot end-user workstations and related hardware and software in order to deliver required desktop service levels.
- Collaborate with LAN technicians/network administrators to ensure efficient operation of the company's desktop computing environment.
- Where required, administer and resolve issues with associated end-user workstation networking software products.
- Receive and respond to incoming calls, pages, and/or e-mails regarding desktop problems.
- Answer to and perform moves, adds, and changes requests.
- Develop and maintain an inventory of all monitors, keyboards, hard drives, modems, network cards, and other components and equipment.
- Accurately document instances of desktop equipment or component failure, repair, installation, and removal.
- If necessary, liaise with third-party support and PC equipment vendors.
- Assist in developing long-term strategies and capacity planning for meeting future desktop hardware needs.